Railway Recruitment Board 1665 Ministerial And Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019 – Apply Posts Online
|Name of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|No. of Posts||1665 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Ministerial And Isolated Categories|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 or its equivalent/ Master’s Degree/ Graduation + any/ Bachelor Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||22nd April 2019|
RRB Vacancy Details 2019
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF POST|
Educational Qualification- 10+2/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc./ BE or B.Tech from the recognized Organization/Board
Age Limit- Maximum 45 Years.
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Salary Details- As Per rules from the organization.
Selection Process- Selection will be done as per CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/ Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/ Medical Examination.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Female/ Transgender/ EXSM/ PWD/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class candidates (Rs.250 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
How to Apply
- Candidates have to can visit official website rrbcdg.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Look around for “RRB Recruitment 2019 for Ministerial And Isolated Categories Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Enter all your details and upload required documents and Photo
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Take a hard copy for further reference
Starting Date of Application Form: 08th Mar 2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 22nd April 2019
|RRB Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|