TNPSC 49 Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst Recruitment Notification Details 2019
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No. of Posts||49 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||A degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||12th May 2019|
TNPSC Vacancy Details 2019
- Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst: 49 Posts
Educational Qualification- A degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine from the recognized Organization/Board
Age Limit- 18 to 30 Years.
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Salary Details- As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection Process- Selection will be done as per Written examination
Application Fee- Refer Official Notification
How to Apply online
- Candidates have to can visit official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Look around for“TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Enter all your details and upload required documents and Photo
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Take a hard copy for further reference
|Starting Date of Application Form||13th April 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||12th May 2019|
|TNPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|