- 1 BRO 778 Electrician, Cook, Veh Mechanic and OtherRecruitment Notification Details 2019
- 1.1 Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Vacancy Details 2019
- 1.2 Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Educational Qualification
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 Important Links
- 1.5 How to Apply
- 1.6 Related posts:
BRO 778 Electrician, Cook, Veh Mechanic and OtherRecruitment Notification Details 2019
|Name of The Organization||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|No. of Posts||778 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Electrician, Cook, Veh Mechanic and Other|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Check Notification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||15th July 2019|
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Vacancy Details 2019
|4.||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||81||29||14||53||20||197|
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Educational Qualification
(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
(ii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organization.
(iii) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
(iv) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Salary Details
- Candidates hired for Worker post will get pay of Rs.18,000- 39,900/-
- Selected contenders for remaining positions, their monthly income will be Rs.19,900 – 44,000/-
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Selection Process
written test/ Skill Test/ Physical Efficiency Test.
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Age Limit
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Application Fee
- General candidates and EWS including Ex-service men – Rs 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates – Rs 50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe – NIL
|Starting Date of Application Form||01st June 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||15th July 2019|
|BRO Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
How to Apply
Interested candidates may Download the application form is available on BRO official website @ bro.gov.in. They have to send the application form to Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along with acknowledgement.