CIMFR 37 PA II Posts Recruitment 2019: Walk in for interview
- CIMFR Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Posts : PA II Posts(CONTRACT BASIS)
- No. of Posts : 37 Posts.
- Closing Date of Application: 01st October. 2019.
- Job Category : Govt. Jobs.
- Jobs Location :MAHARASHTRA
- Application Process : Walk-in-interview,
Age Limit for CIMFR Recruitment 2019 :
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment 2019 :
|Project No.||Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|SSP-7977n9son981, Third Party Coal Quality Monitoring Projects at different loading and uploading site of Colllerles.||Project Assistant Level-I||Bachelor of Science with Chemistry||10|
|Bachelor of Science with Geology||08|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||05|
|MLP-95/2019-20:: “Application of Spectroradlometry for assessing the calorific value of different coals”|
SSP-7977n980n981, Third Party Coal Quality Monitoring Projects at different loading and uploading site of Collieries.
|Project Assistant Level-II||Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry/Applied Chemistry||05|
|Post Graduate Master Degree with/ Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-Science||06|
|B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||02|
|B.E/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics (EEE) only||01|
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|Project Assistant Level-I||₹15000 PM|
|Project Assistant Level-II||₹25000 PM|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in CIMFR 2019 :
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with Mentioned Below:
1. Marks sheet and certificate of Matriculation/10th, as a proof of Date of Birth
2. Marks sheet and/or Certificate of Intermediate / +2
3. Marks sheet and Certificate of B.Sc/Diploma (Level- I )
4. Marks sheets & certificate M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (for Level- II)
5. Other Educational & Experience Certificate as applicable and specified for another post
6. Valid Caste Certificate and/or Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, as applicable & issued by Authority
The walk-in-interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
|Venue||CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Maharashtra|
|Walk-in Date & Time||30 Sep to 03 Oct 2019|