Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 260 Navik GD Posts| Latest Jobs India 2020
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Posts : Navik GD Posts
- No. of Posts : 260 Posts.
- Closing Date of Application:02 Feb 2020
- Job Category : Govt. Jobs.
- Jobs Location :ACROSS INDIA
- Application Process : apply online.
Vacancy Details For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancies: 260
|Category||No. of Posts|
Age Limit For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 22 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Job Location For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Qualification For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics with minimum 50% aggregate marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level).
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +/- 10 percentage acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||616 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using more number of applications with higher percentage is received. glasses are not eligible).|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
|Run||1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes|
|Uthak Baithak||20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)|
|Push up||10 Push up|
Pay Scale For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale ₹47600 (Pay Level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
The selection will be on the basis of written exam/ Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Candidates have to can visit official website Indian Coast Guard
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Look around for – “Navik GD, click on the apply online link “.
- Fill application form.
- Enter all your details and upload required documents and Photo
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Take a hard copy for further reference
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Feb 2020 11:59 PM|