2019: Walk in for 25 Sr. Resident Posts| Latest Jobs India 2019
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Posts : Sr. Resident Posts
- No. of Posts : 25 Posts.
- Closing Date of Application:18 Oct 2019
- Job Category : Govt. Jobs.
- Jobs Location : Karaikal
- Application Process :Walk-in-interview
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details :
|Departments||No. of post|
|Obst & Gynaec||02|
|P & SM (Community Medicine)||02|
|Total||25 (UR-15, OBC-5, SC-3, EWS-1, ST-1)|
Age Limit for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 :
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||37 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 :
- Qualification Details:MD/ MS/ DNB are not available/ eligible in any particular speciality, those who are having 02 years recognized Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned speciality can be considered.
|General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates||₹500|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Pay Scale For JIPMER Recruitment 2019 :
B/Pay ₹ 67,700 (Level -11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances (admissible stationed at Karaikal as per rules from time to time) per month (Total ₹ 1,10,000 approximately).
On the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in JIPMER 2019 :
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and following documents and original documents for verification.
- Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
- Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy thereof and
- Copy of the printout of fees paid online. (No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.)
The walk-in Written test and Interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
|Venue||Exam Hall, Fourth Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry-06|
|Walk-in Date & Time||18 Oct 2019 from 08:30 AM|