MOIL Limited Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 36 Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee Posts| Latest Jobs India 2020
- MOIL Limited Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Posts :Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee
- No. of Posts : 36 Posts.
- Closing Date of Application:09 Mar 2020
- Job Category : Govt. Jobs.
- Jobs Location : MAHARASHTRA
- Application Process : apply online.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Feb 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Mar 2020 11:59 PM|
|Exam Date||29 Mar 2020 10:00 AM|
Application Fee For MOIL Recruitment 2020
|SC / ST / EWS/ PwD candidates / Employees of MOIL Limited||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit For MOIL Recruitment 2020
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years (as on 09.03.2020)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 Years for PWD candidates
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Mining||10||B.E./B.Tech Mining or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.|
|Personnel||6||P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks. Or P.G.Degree/ Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM/ Master in Labour Studies with minimum 60% marks. Or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ HRD with minimum 60% marks.|
|Finance & Accounts||6||CA/ ICWA/ CMA|
|Marketing||2||MBA (Full Time) in Marketing/ Foreign Trade or minimum 2 years (Full Time) P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management / Foreign Trade with minimum 60% marks. Or Engineering Graduate (Full Time) with PG Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/Foreign Trade with minimum 60% marks.|
|Material||2||1. Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent.|
2. MBA in Materials Management/ Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in Materials Management with minimum 60% marks.
|Process (Chemical)||2||B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.|
|Process (Metallurgy)||2||B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.|
|Process (Mineral Processing)||2||M.Tech in Mineral Processing or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.|
|Process (Contract Management)||4||Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent with MBA in Finance/ Materials Management or minimum 2 years P G Diploma in Finance/Materials Management with minimum 60% marks.|
Pay Scale For MOIL Recruitment 2020
Pay Scale-E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹50,000 – 1,60,000 at the initial Basic of ₹50,000 per month
Selection Process For MOIL Recruitment 2020
The selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Online Test / Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to can visit official website MOIL Limited
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Look around for – “Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee, click on the apply online link “.
- Fill application form.
- Enter all your details and upload required documents and Photo
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Take a hard copy for further reference
Post Views: 8