NIA Recruitment 2019 Deputy Legal Advisor Posts | Latest Jobs India 2019
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Posts : Deputy Legal Advisor Posts
- No. of Posts : 3 Posts.
- Closing Date of Application: 13 Nov 2019.
- Job Category : Govt. Jobs.
- Jobs Location : Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai on Deputation Basis
- Application Process : apply online.
Eligibility Criteria for National Investigation Agency (NIA)Recruitment 2019 :
- Qualification Details Officers of the Central Government / State Government / Recognized Research Institutions / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / SemiGovernmcnt / Statutory or Autonomous Organisation:-
- Possessing following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) Bachelors’ Degree m Law from a recognized University;
(ii) Ten years’ experience in Prosecution of Criminal Cases.
Pay Scale For National Investigation Agency (NIA)Recruitment 2019 :
Selection Process For National Investigation Agency (NIA)Recruitment 2019 :
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in National Investigation Agency (NIA) 2019 :
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003 on or before 13 Nov 2019, along with all documents.