NIOS 90 Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification Details 2019
|Name of The Organization||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|No. of Posts||90 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree, Diploma in relevant subject or equivalent|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Deputy Director (Academic)
Deputy Director (Accounts)
Assistant Audit Officer
Educational Qualification-Bachelor Degree, Diploma in relevant subject or equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board
Age Limit-Minimum – 18 Years & Maximum – 37 Years.
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Director (Evaluation): Level-13 (Rs. 123100-215900) Revised under 7th CPC
- Deputy Director (Academic): Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200) Revised under 7th CPC
- Deputy Director (Accounts): Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200) Revised under 7th CPC
- Academic Officer: Level-10 (Rs. 56100-177500) Revised under 7th CPC
- Assistant Audit Officer: Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) Revised under 7th CPC
- EDP Supervisor: Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) Revised under 7th CPC
- Junior Assistant: Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200) Revised under 7th CPC
Selection Process- Selection will be done as per Interview
|UR/OBC||500||Online mode using Net-banking/Credit & Debit Cards|
How to Apply online
- Candidates have to can visit official website nios.ac.in
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Look around for“NIOS Recruitment 2019 for Junior Assistant Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Enter all your details and upload required documents and Photo
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Take a hard copy for further reference
|Starting Date of Application Form||17-04-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||17-05-2019|
|NIOS Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|