Odisha High Court Jobs 2023 @Application Form Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer 25 Post
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023: Orissa High Court has issued the latest notification for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 of 199 Posts of Assistant Section Officer and 35 Posts of Junior Stenographer Vacancies at 234 Posts. Interested candidates can Orrisa High Court Stenographer apply online through the official website Odisha High Court Jobs 2023 by 20 March 2023. Other details of Odisha High Court Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus PDF, Odisha High Court Stenographer Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Odisha High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 How to Apply are given below…
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 1 March 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of the Application Form: 20 March 2023.
- Candidates should have a Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- All candidates will have to pay Rs.500/.
- For more fee details go to the below official notification.
- Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Salary as per Recruitment Rules.
- Odisha High Court Stenographer Salary as per Recruitment Rules.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Odisha High Court.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 March 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Skill Test and Computer Application Test and Pre Exam.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Odisha High Court – Assistant Section Officer, Junior Stenographer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Odisha High Court – Assistant Section Officer, Junior Stenographer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online