SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Assistant Professor Posts | Latest Jobs India 2019
- SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Posts : Assistant Professor
- No. of Posts : 9 Posts.
- Closing Date of Application: 02 Nov 2019
- Job Category : Govt. Jobs.
- Jobs Location : SIKKIM
- Application Process : apply online.
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details :
Total Vacancies: 9
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Professor In History||01|
|Assistant Professor In Political Science||01|
|Assistant Professor In Education (Foundation Course)||04|
|Assistant Professor In English||01|
|Assistant Professor In Sociology||01|
|Assistant Professor In Physical Education||01|
Application Fee for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 :
Application fee amounting to ₹ 150- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
Age Limit for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 :
Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 30/09/2019, in terms of Notification No: M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt-III DT: 03/07/2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 :
- Qualification Details :1. Masters Degree in respective subjects with 55% marks relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/Differently-abled (physically & visually) with NE(SLET)/NET/SET or Ph. D AND
- 2. M.Ed with atleast 55% marks
Pay Scale for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 :
Selection Process for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 :
The selection will be on the basis of Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in SPSC Sikkim 2019 :
- Candidates have to can visit official website http://spscskm.gov.in/
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Look around for – Assistant Professor, click on the apply online link
- Fill application form.
- Enter all your details and upload required documents and Photo
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Take a hard copy for further reference