VSSC Recruitment Notification Details 2019
|Name of The Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|No. of Posts||20 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||JRF & RA|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Vacancy Details 2019
- Junior Research Fellow: 10
- Research Associate: 10
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Educational Qualification
Junior Research Fellow
M.Tech in Atmospheric Science/Space Science/ Planetary Science/ Applied Physics with minimum 60% marks as the average of all semesters in aggregate or CGPA/ CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Age Limit
Junior Research Fellow: 28 years as on 30 Jul 2019 & Research Associate: 35 years as on 16 Sep 2019, 16 Nov 2019 etc.
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000 per month & Research Associate: Rs.47000/ Rs.49000/ Rs. 51,000 per month from the organization.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Selection Process
Selection will be done as per Interview
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Application Fee
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply
- Candidates have to can visit official website vssc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Look around for“VSSC Recruitment 2019 for JRF & RA Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Enter all your details and upload required documents and Photo
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Take a hard copy for further reference
|Starting Date of Application Form||16-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||30-07-2019|
|VSSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
For Research Associate:-
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 Jul 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Scanned copy of the Application in the prescribed format.
- Abstract of PhD thesis
- List of Publications
- Research proposal (maximum of 2000 words)
- Detailed Bio-data
- Scanned copy of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, work experience etc.